Dr. Chelsey Smiley, D.C.
Dr. Chelsey Smiley is a chiropractor at Zionsville Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Center. ZCRC is located at the corner of Zionsville Road and 86th Street.
Dr. Chelsey was born and raised in Jasper, IN. She started receiving chiropractic care during gradeschool while in sports. Chiropractic care has helped her with sports such as track, softball, basketball, volleyball, and many other activities.
She was involved with the Motion Palpation Institute while in school at Logan College of Chiropractic. She attended many seminars with extensive training in joint palpation, adjustive techniques, and rehabilitation.
Dr. Smiley uses screening techniques, muscle and joint palpation to look for faulty biomechanics and muscle imbalances. This will help to determine the cause of the problem and help correct it in the process.
She is very passionate about what she can do to help you and is here to provide you with cutting edge chiropractic care.
She takes a chiropractic approach that provides you with an individualized treatment to help you get back to your life.
Background Information on Dr. Chelsey:
• Currently working on Master’s Degree in Sports Science and Rehabilitation for Logan University
• Doctor of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic December of
• Board certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Chiropractic and Rehabilitation intern at Mt. Lookout Chiropractic and Sports Injury Center in Cincinnati, OH with Dr. Steve King and Dr. Mark King, the President of Motion Palpation Institute
• Bachelor of Science in Life Science from Logan College
• Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Indiana University, Bloomington
• Certified in head, neck, and orofacial rehabilitation through the Central Institute for Human Performance.
Dr. Chelsey Smiley is known around Indianapolis for providing short term neck and back pain relief along with specializing in TMJ rehabilitation.