Dr. Steve Smiley, D.C.
Dr. Steve Smiley is a chiropractor at Pain Relief Chiropractic located at the corner of Zionsville Rd. and 86th St. behind the Trader’s point shopping center.
He was born and raised in Peru, Indiana where he was busy playing sports almost every day. Dr. Smiley is thrilled to bring his services to Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.
Through Dr. Smiley’s educational background and training he has extensive knowledge in spinal biomechanics and rehabilitation enabling him to spot areas where a patient is weak and in need of therapeutic exercise.
Dr. Smiley believes in active care, which means that you work with your doctor for the best results. In today’s society each patient must be concerned with their health and well-being.
He will work with you to get the best possible results through individualized treatments.
Background Information on Dr. Smiley
• Doctor of Chiropractic from Logan College of Chiropractic
• Board certified by National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• Chiropractic and Rehabilitation intern at Mt. Lookout Chiropractic and Sports Injury Center in Cincinnati, OH. with Dr. Mark King, the President of the Motion Palpation Institute
• Bachelor of Science in Life Science from Logan College
• Bachelor of Science from Indiana University, Bloomington
• Minor in Coaching from Indiana University, Bloomington
• Expert author for ezinearticles.com,
read my articles here.
Giving patients what they want by providing short term relief of all back and neck pain without long term commitments and treatment plans.
At Pain Relief Chiropractic walk-ins are welcome and MD referrals are accepted.